The leathercraft artisans of Nativearth have been designing quality footwear for over 25 years at a workshop in Mariposa, California—nestled alongside beautiful Yosemite National Park. We are excited to partner with fellow eco-conscious makers of healthy footwear to bring you their wonderful sandals.
True to Softstar’s standards, Sedona sandals encourage natural, barefoot-like foot movement. From gladiators to globe trekking, this time-honored minimal design is proven and adaptable for any activity you can dish out. Versatile laces can be worn several different ways to compliment both men’s and women’s fashion styles, including slip-on configurations. Replacement laces can be purchased separately.
As part of Nativearth’s sustainable initiatives, the soles of these sandals are made from repurposed materials—they are cut from the unused scraps of a conveyor belt manufacturer. Not only do these durable soles keep waste out of landfills, they also offer incredible groundfeel with notably grippy traction.
With occasional cleaning and care these sandals will last a lifetime!
- Crafted by Nativearth artisans in California, USA.
- Unique 3mm grippy zero-drop sole offers incredible ground feel and durability.
- Sustainably upcycled soles are cut from industrial manufacturing scraps.
- Perform well in water—great for crossing rivers on trails!
- Multiple lacing options (printed lacing instructions included with purchase).
- Heel cup forms to foot over time and helps keep out debris.
- Lightweight: each sandal weighs approximately 10 ounces, depending on size.
- 8oz bullhide leather straps are hand-cut and tested at 300 lb load.